Framing Your Home with the Best
Create a grand entrance with patio doors from Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego. From hinged French doors to sliding patio doors, we offer it all. Your home can be greatly enhanced by the quality and aesthetics of a new exterior or interior door. We sell and install a variety of doors in San Diego, including:
With our unique Fibrex® frame material and High-Performance™ Low-E® glass, you can effortlessly reduce energy loss. In fact, Renewal by Andersen’s High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass is the most energy efficient glass we have ever offered, at 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.* This material is an ideal insulator, offering the visual appeal of traditional wood with the strength and versatility you want. No maintenance needed!
Improve Aesthetics and Function
The best way to improve the look of your home is to install a new door that’s not only beautiful but functional, energy efficient, and easy to operate as well. Rely on our trained door consultants, who can achieve a custom measured and manufactured fit for a tight seal that keeps out the weather and prevents energy leaks.
We are proud of our ProVia® doors which are designed to improve the energy efficiency of your home by 30 percent. In fact, with our doors, you can increase your soundproofing, energy efficiency and curb appeal without the sagging, leaking or warping that comes with wood, vinyl or aluminum.
Choose from a wide spectrum of gliding or hinged door models complemented by all types of hardware options for doors =. Renewal by Andersen of San Diego also offers you one of the longest lasting window and door replacement limited warranties you will come across!**
Call for a FREE Estimate on Replacement Doors in San Diego Today
Our doors are strong, durable, versatile and beautiful. Find out more when you call us at (858) 201-5500 for a free quote. Renewal by Andersen of San Diego is based at 8572 Spectrum Lane, in San Diego, with hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturday.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*Values are based on comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung inserted window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
**See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
- This sleek, modern design features thin frames for maximum glass area
- Doors slide smoothly on Andersen’s dual ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Feature High-Performance™ glass and multiple grille options
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security and weathertightness
Andersen® Perma-Shield® Gliding Patio Doors
- Rigid wood panels and frame are covered with a vinyl sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance
Andersen® Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors
- Feature a stainable natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints
- The exterior wood door panel is protected with a urethane base finish
- Traditional wide board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints
- Stainable oak, maple, pine or prefinished white interior
- Multiple grille options are available to match or change the look of your home
- Exterior wood door panels are protected with a urethane base finish
Andersen® Frenchwood® Hinged Inswing or Outswing Patio Doors
- Hinged patio doors can be installed into most patio door openings, even if you currently have a gliding patio door
- Outswing doors save interior space by opening outward
- Both styles provide a large opening for easy access to your home’s exterior
- Hinged inswing or outswing patio doors feature a glass fiber reinforced composite exterior for an attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
- French door design in a space-saving gliding door format
- Frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for an attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
- Door easily slides open on Andersen’s track rollers
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
1. ConsultationOur design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
2. ManufacturingProject Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
3. InstallationOur Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer CareA robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.