Patio Doors View Gallery
Patio Doors That Make a Statement
Perhaps you like the classy look of French patio doors, or maybe you like the convenience of sliding patio doors. Whatever the case, we can install them expertly here at Renewal by Andersen of San Diego. Backed by a skilled and trained team with decades of experience installing patio doors, we can help you improve the beauty of your rooms while increasing your energy efficiency and comfort.
Andersen’s patio doors are manufactured with our exclusive Fibrex® frame material complemented by our High-Performance™ Low-E® glass for a strong thermal barrier. Plus, Renewal by Andersen’s High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass is the most energy efficient glass we have ever offered, at 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.*
Protect your investment with the strongest window and door replacement limited warranties you will ever find!**
Types of Patio Doors
We offer two main types of patio doors:
- French: These give you unparalleled elegance, class, and grace, enhancing any room in which they’re installed. A complementary component to any home, French patio doors instantly transform your space with rich accents and attention to detail. Our French doors feature multiple panes of glass for a grid-style patio door in Encinitas that allows plenty of natural sunlight to enter your sunroom or kitchen. We have several grid patterns to select from as well as a range of hardware to customize the look.
- Sliding: Imagine opening your new slider onto your patio and pool area as it effortlessly moves in and out. No more sticky patio doors that don’t open when you want them to! Our smooth sliding patio doors serve as a seamless entry to your sunroom, porch or deck, enhancing the functionality, beauty and energy efficiency of your house.
Call for a FREE Estimate on Patio Doors in San Diego
For a free estimate on patio doors, call (858) 201-5500. Renewal by Andersen of San Diego is headquartered at 8572 Spectrum Lane, in San Diego, open 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturday for your convenience.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
- This sleek, modern design features thin frames for maximum glass area
- Doors slide smoothly on Andersen’s dual ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Feature High-Performance™ glass and multiple grille options
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security and weathertightness
Andersen® Perma-Shield® Gliding Patio Doors
- Rigid wood panels and frame are covered with a vinyl sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance
Andersen® Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors
- Feature a stainable natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints
- The exterior wood door panel is protected with a urethane base finish
- Traditional wide board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints
- Stainable oak, maple, pine or prefinished white interior
- Multiple grille options are available to match or change the look of your home
- Exterior wood door panels are protected with a urethane base finish
Andersen® Frenchwood® Hinged Inswing or Outswing Patio Doors
- Hinged patio doors can be installed into most patio door openings, even if you currently have a gliding patio door
- Outswing doors save interior space by opening outward
- Both styles provide a large opening for easy access to your home’s exterior
- Hinged inswing or outswing patio doors feature a glass fiber reinforced composite exterior for an attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
- French door design in a space-saving gliding door format
- Frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for an attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
- Door easily slides open on Andersen’s track rollers
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
1. ConsultationOur design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
2. ManufacturingProject Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
3. InstallationOur Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer CareA robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.