Patio Door Replacement in San Diego
Patio Doors That Make a Statement
Create a grand entrance with patio doors from Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego. From hinged French doors to sliding patio doors, we offer it all. We sell and install a variety of doors to greatly enhance the quality and aesthetics of your home. Backed by a skilled and trained team with decades of experience installing patio doors, we can help you improve the beauty of your rooms while increasing your energy efficiency and comfort.
Get A Quote
Renewal by Andersen Patio Doors for Your San Diego Home
We offer 3 main types of patio doors:
Hinged French Patio Doors:
A complementary component to any home, French patio doors instantly transform your space with rich accents and attention to detail.
- • Inswing or outswing options offered in single or multi-panel configurations
- • Traditional wide board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints
- • 5-point locking system improves energy efficiency and security
- • Stainable oak, maple, pine or prefinished white interior
- • Multiple grille and hardware options are available to customize your home
Sliding French Patio Doors:
A beautiful and functional patio door can transform the way you use your living space. With more products, colors, and innovation in patio door replacement, we provide the perfect solution to worn-out patio doors.
- • Space-saving design
- • Attractive appearance with minimal maintenance
- • Easy to operate, with dual ball-bearing rollers, self-contained leveling adjusters, and climate-neutral performance
- • A between-the-glass blinds option for added privacy
- • Reach-out lock system provides increased security
Contemporary Sliding Patio Doors:
Our smooth sliding patio doors serve as a seamless entry to your sunroom, porch or deck, enhancing the functionality, beauty and energy efficiency of your house.
- • Maximum glass area allowed by its thin frames, which are covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for durability and minimal maintenance
- • Slide smoothly on Andersen’s dual ball-bearing rollers
- • High-Performance™ glass
- • Reach-out lock system provides increased security and weather tightness
Shop Contemporary Sliding Doors
Our Exclusive Composite Material
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows. Compared to other material types, Fibrex:
- Is 2x stronger than vinyl
- Insulates 700x better than aluminum
- Maintains its stability and rigidity in all climates
- Offers a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
Our design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer Care
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.