Double Hung Windows View Gallery
Double Hung Windows: Offering Convenience and Traditional Style
If you’re searching for a simple yet timeless look, double hung windows from Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego are a great choice. Convenience and beauty stand behind every double hung window we sell. We use the highest quality materials to create a more durable, energy efficient product. This style features both an upper and lower portion that operate independently of each other, with the ability to be opened and closed for custom ventilation and easy cleaning.
Here at Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego, double hung windows are our most popular type, offering two-fold benefits: classic styles with the functionality you need. New double hung windows in San Diego can improve your curb appeal, energy efficiency, and your home’s value, built to resist water and keep out the elements.
Renewal by Andersen’s double-hung windows utilize an exclusive Fibrex® frame material, offering the strength and insulating properties you get with wood with the low maintenance features of vinyl. Fibrex never requires painting and won’t crack, pit, rot or corrode.* You enjoy twice the strength and durability to protect your investment backed by one of the most comprehensive window and door replacement limited warranties you will see.**
When relying on the services of Renewal by Andersen of San Diego for double-hung replacement windows, you will work one on one with our experienced window design consultants who will help you find the right size and frame for your home. We are happy to offer you a wide range of options for hardware, accessories, and interior and exterior finishes. Whether you want to enhance your home’s décor or come up with a new look, we can help with double hung windows.
Get a FREE Estimate on Double Hung Windows in San Diego
Our double hung windows offer an unparalleled value for your home. Get a free estimate today from the only authorized local source for Renewal by Andersen products — Renewal by Andersen of San Diego at (858) 201-5500. We are conveniently located at 8572 Spectrum Lane in San Diego, and our hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturday.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*Values are based on comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung inserted window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
**See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
1. ConsultationOur design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
2. ManufacturingProject Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
3. InstallationOur Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer CareA robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.