Sliding Windows View Gallery
Sliding Windows Bring Added Convenience and Functionality
Ever try opening your sliding window only to be met with resistance? This is a major annoyance, not to mention it’s a safety issue. Now is the time to replace your old sliding windows with ones that actually operate as intended. For a seamless, smooth fit customized for your home, choose sliding windows from Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego. Our windows can make the most of your space and update your interiors, thanks to crisp, clean angles.
You enjoy the strongest frame and energy-efficient glass available. And unlike vinyl or aluminum window frames that can warp over time, our sliding windows are more durable thanks to sturdy frames crafted with our own Fibrex®.
You can also opt for Renewal by Andersen’s High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which is the most energy efficient glass we have ever offered, at 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.* Plus, our SmartSun™ glass coating option can resist fading of your interiors.
A Versatile Option
Our sliding windows are more durable, more energy efficient, and lower maintenance than any other sliding window on the market. Choose from a wide selection of top quality sliding windows, which are extremely versatile and can be installed in any room in the home. They are available in a wide selection of frame styles and colors. Our experienced design consultants here at Renewal by Andersen of San Diego will work closely with you to choose the ideal sliding window.
We give you options, from exterior frame colors to interior finishes. Mix and match or go with one type for uniformity. Prior to installing sliding windows, we take accurate measurements so the fit is weather tight. Furthermore, every sliding window we install is protected by one of the most comprehensive window warranties you’ll ever see.**
Get a FREE Estimate on Sliding Windows in San Diego
For added convenience and functionality, choose sliding windows. We can be reached at (858) 201-5500, so call us for a free estimate and to book your complimentary consultation. We are conveniently located at 8572 Spectrum Lane, in San Diego, with hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturday.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*Values are based on a comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung inserted window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
**See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
1. ConsultationOur design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
2. ManufacturingProject Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
3. InstallationOur Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer CareA robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.