Bow & Bay Windows View Gallery
Expand Your View with Bow and Bay Windows
A great way to change the exterior look of your home without spending a fortune on a big home improvement project is to add a bay or bow window. Not only will you be expanding the view out of your window, but you’ll also be complementing the décor of your home, inside and out. And with added energy efficiency, you’ll put more money in your wallet. Renewal by Andersen® of San Diego is your authorized local source for Andersen’s bow and bay windows in San Diego.
We sell and install a wide spectrum of bay and bow replacement windows featuring more glass area than standard windows. Choose these for a multi-dimensional feel and more natural illumination.
Bow and Bay Windows: The Differences
There are subtle differences between bow and bay windows:
- Bow: Extend from the exterior walls of your home in a bow shape, consisting of three or more window panels.
- Bay: Totaling three to four window panels, these extend outward in a linear, more boxy pattern.
Despite the type you choose, you can add much more space underneath the window, adding a shelf or even a bench.
Whether you go with bow or bay windows, you know they will be energy efficient, thanks to Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.*
All of Renewal by Andersen of San Diego bow and bay windows are protected by one of the strongest window and door replacement limited warranties available.**
Get a FREE Estimate on Bow and Bay Windows in San Diego
To learn more about our bow and bay windows, call Renewal by Andersen of San Diego at (858) 201-5500 for a free estimate and to book your complimentary consultation. We are conveniently located at 8572 Spectrum Lane, in San Diego, with hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturday.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*Values are based on comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung inserted window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
**See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
1. ConsultationOur design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
2. ManufacturingProject Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
3. InstallationOur Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer CareA robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.