Sliding Glass Patio Door Replacement in San Diego
Sliding Contemporary Patio Doors
Sliding doors with thin frames are often attributed to the Modern architectural design developments of the early 20th Century. Our sleek sliding patio doors are designed to allow for maximum glass area, and are engineered for smooth opening and secure performance. Andersen® Narroline® sliding patio doors feature a stainable natural pine interior. Andersen Perma-Shield® sliding patio doors have a low-maintenance, rigid vinyl surface that protects its sturdy, engineered wood core.
- This sleek, modern design features thin frames for maximum glass area
- Doors slide smoothly on Andersen’s dual ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Feature High-Performance™ glass and multiple grille options
- Reach-out lock system provides increased security and weather tightness
Andersen® Perma-Shield® Gliding Patio Doors
- Rigid wood panels and frame are covered with a vinyl sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance
Andersen® Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors
- Feature a stainable natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints
- The exterior wood door panel is protected with a urethane base finish
Fibrex material is a propriety composite material that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl windows.
- Fibrex® is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Fibrex® insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® maintains it’s stability and rigidity in all climates
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows offer a long product life cycle, reducing landfill waste in the process
Our design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterward.
4. Customer Care
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.